Have you already planned your special day? And really just want to relax and enjoy your wedding day with all your guests, without having to unload any tasks to family, friends or bridal party… Well by handing over the reins to your very own Wedding Coordinator you will ensure your day runs smoothly.
After a relax conversation about your day, we will create a detailed run sheet, oversee all suppliers and communicate with them in the lead up to your big day and of course the general Coordination duties on your special day.
Jason Tey Photography
- Organise a meeting with your preferred day and time, to discuss details and plans of your special day. (At least 1-2 months prior is ideal)
- Give you tips and support from now till your wedding day.
- Within 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding all vendors will be contacted to confirm their set up location, arrival times and provide them with my contact details.
- Attend a site visit at your ceremony and reception location
- Attend ceremony rehearsal if required.
- Create a wedding day Runsheet and distribute to all vendors.
- Be the main point of contact for all vendors and guests on your wedding day.
- Oversee and Direct all Vendors to ensure everything runs smooth and set up correctly
- Finalise finer tasks, details on the day & DIY items. ( Eg: Reserved Signs on chairs, Menu card Placement, Name card placement, center piece arrangements )
- You will have your own Wedding Coordinator be present on your wedding day, from bump in to the end of reception formalities. To ensure your wedding day runs beautifully, with you and your guests getting to relax and celebrate your special day!