Have you already planned your special day? And really just want to relax and enjoy your wedding day with all your guests, without having to unload any tasks to family, friends or bridal party… Well by handing over the reins to your very own Wedding Coordinator you will ensure your day runs smoothly.
After a relax conversation about your day, we will create a detailed run sheet, oversee all suppliers and communicate with them in the lead up to your big day and of course the general Coordination duties on your special day.
Zaneta Van Zyl Photography
- Organised meeting with your preferred day and time, to discuss details and plans of your special day. Via in person/Zoom/Phone Call (At least 2 months prior is ideal)
- Give you some tips and support from now till your wedding day.
- We will personally contact all vendors in the lead up to your big day. Confirm set up location, arrival times, provide them with our contact information etc
- Attend a site visit at your venue location
- Attend ceremony rehearsal (if required).
- Communication from now till wedding day via email or scheduled phone call
- Create a detailed run sheet of your wedding day and to distribute to all vendors & send you a copy.
On your wedding day
- Be the main point of contact for all vendors and guests on your wedding day.
- Oversee and Direct all Vendors to ensure everything runs smooth and set up correctly
- Finalize finer tasks and details on the day. ( Eg: Reserved signs on chairs, Menu or name card placement, Light candles)
- Take care of any issues that arise to ensure your day is stress free.
- You will have your own wedding Coordinator be present on your wedding day, from bump in to the end of formalities. To ensure your wedding day runs beautifully, with you and your guests getting to relax and celebrate your special day!